Podcast 214: Safwan Shah of PayActiv. Our guest that is next on Lend Academy Podcast is Safwan Shah, CEO and Founder of PayActiv.
The CEO and Founder of PayActiv discusses received wage access and just why it may be therefore great for those individuals paycheck that is living paycheck
Approximately half the US population lives paycheck to paycheck and through the entire 12 months they often times go out of cash between these paychecks. Therefore, they turn to payday advances or overdrafts and sometimes spend late fees as well. This costs this population hundreds as well as 1000s of dollars each year. There is certainly a significantly better solution this is certainly needs to gain traction, it really is called made wage access.
He’s on a objective to aid this populace obtain access to the cash these have acquired.
In this podcast you shall discover:
- The theory that resulted in https://www.speedyloan.net/title-loans-la the founding of PayActiv.
- Exactly how much it costs employees perhaps perhaps not to be able to access their wages.
- Why attained wage access has garnered more attention recently.
- Just How PayActiv is continuing to grow as time passes.
- Just How their earned wage access system works.
- The guardrails they set up to make certain their product is employed responsibly.
- Attributes associated with user that is typical of.
- The pushback they many get from employers often.
- Just Exactly How PayActiv makes cash.
- Information on the bill, SB-472, that PayActiv has sponsored in Ca.
- Why they chose to turn into a B-Corporation after which a Public pros Corporation.